10 Feb 2014

The Order of Things

A great deal of excitement this week - our house is arriving by the artic load! The winds have dropped and the sun is shining (for now) but they have started with the roof. I may be a bear of little brain, but does that not seem a bit odd ? When I heard about the strange plan I had a flashback to childhood. Noddy bought a kit house, took it out of the box and decided to start with the roof, but Big Ears told Noddy not to be so silly. I rest my case. Another short blog whilst my treasured laptop remains in a deep coma - Big Nose's attempt to remove the competition for my attention may have been successful.

www.enidblytonsociety.co.uk

"I think we should put the roof on first Henry"

2 comments:

Bearded one said...

Lovely decking!!

PaintingWrite said...

I don't remember that episode of Noddy and Big Ears - what happened when the did the roof first? Why are they doing the roof first - don't you work from the ground up? Still, what do I know about house building!

Your view is going to be incredible - I hope you've got lots of massive picture windows to make the most of it!

P.S I'm NOT a robot - please get rid of that horrible impossible to read word verification thingie!