5 Jan 2014

Into the Unknown

Happy New Year ! 2013 was certainly a big adventure and this year will prove to be another. The house build has begun and I’ve a few exciting news stories up my sleeve on the art front. We’ve just come home after 2 weeks in a cottage not far from here, where a good time was had by all. In preparation for Christmas I embraced the convenience of online grocery shopping – both the coal man and the Tesco man arrived at the same time, Titus went mad and the cats nearly hitched a ride back to Wick. When the commotion died down I discovered that I had ordered 20 bags of apples instead of 20 apples! Consequently one of my New Year’s resolutions is to eat more fruit – starting with the apple mountain. Another resolution was to start my visual diary again – the last one stopped soon after Ned died because my pictures where empty without his face, but now there is a new face (in case you hadn’t heard!).

5 down, 360 to go!

Titus & Dylan made a lot of noise

The Unknown to some - but Dylan mistook him for my Dad!


1 comment:

PaintingWrite said...

20 bags of apples-hilarious! ! You may start making jam! Where is that big skeleton thing? Am intrigued to hear your exciting at news-do tell!