19 Nov 2012

How to get that Blog read


Been away partying this weekend and recovering from a very cold and quiet day as Presiding Officer at the recent elections. I’ve been scanning the internet for advice on how to market your creative business online. Yet another steep learning curve for me, I thought I knew very little about marketing before I entered the magic words into the search engine – and now I am certain that I know nothing at all! But now I’ve got the bug and determined to make those hours of research worthwhile. I have been productive on the artistic front as well  – but these pet portraits are commissions for surprise Christmas presents so I’ll share them with you in the new year just in case my improved online marketing skills send the images into the wrong inboxes and spoil the surprises! Instead, here are a few images from my diary entered after similar memorable weekends of partying and feasting!

         

No comments: